Wednesday, February 11, 2009

*whinny voice* Black in Black!

A very, very quick update. 

It seems like I'm gonna get my one-shot sooner than expected. Last week I facedbook a bunch of guys to see if any were interested in playing an rpg game:
Hey,
I'm probably moving away to Atlanta in a few weeks. I've had the desire to play a one-shot ( that's a full story in on sitting) of the Warhammer Fantasy Role Play. The general story is that the characters get hired by a old man to be night watchmen for his sanatorium in the formerly besieged city of Middenheim. The characters are all poor fucks who usually use the carcass of a dead rat or cat as a pillow at night, so this job offer seems like a godsend. But as you already know, madness, chaos and shit are sure to ensure. 
I was thinking about creating the characters myself and randomly assigning them before play starts. 
The game should take no more than 3 to 4 hours. PM me if you are interested. Fuck you very much, if you are not

I knew that the idea of a campaign was pretty far-fetched because of distance and real-life stuff, so I proposed a Warhammer Fantasy one-shot. Most of my friends are already acquainted to the Old World and/or the WHFR, so I figured that it's the best bet to catch their attention. 
The ploy seems to have work. Tonight, for the first time in 2 years, I'm sitting to write an RPG adventure. Most of the thing is floating around in my head in need of fleshing out. I'm aiming at having an adventure ready in two days.

I'll keep you posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment