Sunday, March 1, 2009

Gaming again

There's been nothing to post for the past weeks 'till now. 
I'm joining a Trail of Cthulhu game shortly ran by a pretty good guy I met through the Yog-Sothoth-dot-com. He's running the epic Masks of Nyarlathotep using Trail of Cthulhu, which he holds to very high esteem. I'm set to meet up with the guys sometime this week to discuss character creation and other stuff. Got to admit: I'm pretty excited to be play again; I need the distraction from the post-apocalyptic economy and my own job searching.
The keeper told me that a private eye, police detective, or journalist would fit perfectly at the juncture the group is right now. The cliched alcoholic private eye sounds pretty interesting considering the pulpy "feel" I've been told the campaign hads. I'll use this blog as a character journal of sorts.
Talking of Cthulhu, I've been eyeing Goodman Games' Death in Luxor for some time now. It looks like a pretty good Dungeon-crawler for Call of Cthulhu. It would be kind of cool to connect it to a larger campaign like Masks of Nyarlathotep or Day of the Beast. 


2 comments:

  1. You bastard! :)

    I wanted to join that game and you took my place. May the mighty wrath of Lord Yog-Sothoth consume tee!

    (just kidding about the the whole wrath thing, the GM said he'd let me know if space became avaiable again)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LoL sorry :( Please don't send Yog-Sothoth after me. Actually, I can deal with Mr.Sothoth, it's Dagon who I truly fear.

    ReplyDelete